FAAR ExpoAnnual expo and trade show event for FAAR members!
Keynote Speaker – Sasha Tripp
Attend both morning classes for 2 hours CE Real Estate Related or 2 hours PL Current Industry Issues and Trends!
Sasha Tripp is a residential REALTOR® in Charlottesville, VA and the Principal Broker and Owner of Story House Real Estate. Sasha also speaks and teaches internationally as a CRS Annual Sell-A-Bration Speaker, webinar instructor, and she coaches agents at state and local association conferences nationwide- her experience and knowledge that she gathers from the other best real estate agents in the industry provide her company with invaluable marketing expertise, fresh ideas, and puts them on the leading edge of technology and marketing strategy. She has been selected by REALTOR® magazine as one of the Top 30 REALTORS Under 30, was recognized on the list of Inman Top 101 Real Estate Influencers in the nation, and has been the Charlottesville Area Association of REALTORS® REALTOR® of the Year (2016), Sales Associate of the Year (2012), and Rookie of the Year (2008).
Securing Sellers in a NO Inventory Market | 9 – 10 AM
1. Attendees will learn how to secure listings in a low inventory market.
2. Swaying the seller: 5 top tips for overcoming objections of sellers who are worried they won’t find a home to buy.
3. Walk away with key marketing materials that will have the seller sold on working with you before you walk in the door.
Planning, Prioritizing, and Productivity: Maximizing Every Part of Your Day | 10:15 – 11:15 AM
1. My top 10 tips for minimizing and overcoming time-wasting distractions
2. Develop tips and tactics for measuring productivity and being realistic about where your time is going.
3. Implement systems and strategies to actually tackle your to-do list and GET STUFF DONE
Ready to register?
Don’t miss this great day of fun!