Join FAARJoin the association with more than 1,500 Realtors® and 130 affiliate members!
2019 FAAR New Member Fees
|2019 New Realtor® Application Fee||$275|
|2019 FAAR Dues||$315|
|2019 National Association of Realtor® Dues||$185|
|2019 Virginia Association of Realtors® Dues||$310|
|Total New Realtor® 2019 Dues||$1085|
The application fee for agents transferring from
Prince William, Northern Virginia, Piedmont, or Richmond
|2019 Affiliate Application Fee||$275|
|2019 Primary Affiliate Member Annual Dues||$225|
|2019 for each additional representative||$80|
Current Members — Click here for more information on 2019 Dues
Become a FAAR Member
Interested in Becoming an Affiliate Member?
Need to change an address? Transfer offices? Check out this list of frequently used forms to expedite the process. Right click on the form and select save as to download to your computer.
- 2018 FAAR Dues/Fee Schedule
- 2019 FAAR Dues/Fee Schedule
- Membership Application
- Affiliate Membership Application
- Agent Transfer Notice
- Letter of Good Standing Request
- Contact Update Form
- Non-Member Key Holder Agreement
- Termination Form
FAAR FAQs for Agents
How long does it take for an application or transfer from to be processed?
I’m changing my company affiliation. Who do I notify?
Submit this form along with the required $75 processing fee to FAAR as soon as you move. Otherwise, you are made inactive at FAAR and NAR. Plus, your Sentrilock key will be inactive. There are several ways to ensure that FAAR receives your update information. You may bring your completed form along with payment to the FAAR office anytime Monday-Friday between 9:00am and 5:00pm. You may mail the information along with payment to the FAAR office at 2050 Gordon W. Shelton Blvd, Fredericksburg, VA, 22401. You may also fax in the completed form and payment to 540-736-0301 or email it to Lydia McCaskill.
I’m changing my home address or phone number. Who do I notify?
Use this link and login to update information like home address, phone number, email preferences, second languages, your website url, and more!
My name has changed. Who do I notify?
Please click here to complete our contact update form and fax it to FAAR at 540-736-0301.
How do I access “members-only” content on this Website?
How do I place my real estate license on referral?
How do I reactivate my license?
How do I cancel my FAAR membership?
If you wish to terminate your FAAR membership for any reason, please contact Lori Hillard-Wehr or Lydia McCaskill, Member Services. You will need to, notify your broker, fill out this form and return it to FAAR by fax at 540-736-0301. Please note that you will not be entitled to a full or partial refund (as was stipulated in the membership application and/or renewal statements you have completed). If you have a SentriCard, you will need to return that to the FAAR office.
I just bought lockboxes from another agent. How do I get them in my name?
Can I transfer lockboxes to another association?
What is a NRDS number? How do I find mine?
Becoming an Affiliate Member
Looking for a great way to get involved with FAAR? Become an affiliate member and start reaping the benefits today! Our Affiliate Membership entitles you to:
- Participate on FAAR Committees. From Education to Special Functions, you will have a lot of opportunities to get involved. See the FAAR Committees page for a description of all Committees.
- Access FAAR member rosters. By becoming an Affiliate, you will gain access to the password-protected areas of the FAAR website, including member rosters. Search for a member, find contact information, and more!
- Receive invitations to FAAR’s social events and educational seminars. Some social events include Casino Night, Golf Tournament, and Halloween Mixer. You can also take advantage of member pricing on FAAR’s education classes.
- Advertise in the FAARSide Newsletter. This publication is delivered to all FAAR members digitally three times a year. Choose between full-page, half-page, or quarter-page ads.
- Advertise in the FAAR Directory. The FAAR Directory is an annual publication that is delivered digitally to all members of the Association. Only affiliate members can advertise in this publication. FAAR affiliate members also receive a listing in this directory.
- Join our exclusive Affiliate Marketing Partners (AMP) program. Our AMPs are a special group of Affiliates who choose to sponsor FAAR’s social events, education classes, and more! AMPs receive increased marketing exposure to our REALTOR® members. AMPs are also exclusively listed on the Affiliate Marketing Partners Directory page.
If you have questions about becoming an Affiliate member or it’s benefits, call the FAAR headquarters at (540) 373-7711.
- For regards about Affiliate membership, speak with FAAR’s Membership Services Director Lori Hillard-Wehr.
- For details about publication services and dates, advertising and marketing opportunities, or becoming an Affiliate Marketing Partner, speak with FAAR’s Events and Sponsorships Director, Julie Carriger.
- For more information about our Committees, ask to speak with a Committee Chair or FAAR’s CEO Pat Breme.
Begin the process today!
Get started on your Affiliate Membership application today.