Join FAARJoin the association with more than 1,500 Realtors® and 130 affiliate members!
2018 FAAR Membership Fees
|2018 New Realtor® Application Fee||$275|
|2018 FAAR Dues||$315|
|National Association of Realtor® Dues||$155|
|2018 Virginia Association of Realtors® Dues||$220|
|Total New Realtor® 2018 Dues||$965|
|The application fee for agents transferring from
Prince William, Northern Virginia, Piedmont, or Richmond
|2018 Affiliate Application Fee||$275|
|2018 Affiliate Member Annual Dues||$215|
|2018 for each additional representative||$70|
2019 FAAR Membership Fees
Information on 2019 Dues
Interested in Becoming an Affiliate Member?
Need to change an address? Transfer offices? Check out this list of frequently used forms to expedite the process. Right click on the form and select save as to download to your computer.
- FAAR Dues Fee Schedule
- Membership Application
- Affiliate Membership Application
- Agent Transfer Notice
- Letter of Good Standing Request
- Contact Update Form
- Non-Member Key Holder Agreement
- Termination Form
FAAR FAQs for Agents
How long does it take for an application or transfer from to be processed?
I’m changing my company affiliation. Who do I notify?
I’m changing my home address. Who do I notify?
How do I change my preferred e-mail address, home address, or phone number?
My name has changed. Who do I notify?
How do I access “members-only” content on this Website?
How do I place my real estate license on referral?
How do I reactivate my license?
How do I cancel my FAAR membership?
I just bought lockboxes from another agent. How do I get them in my name?
Can I transfer lockboxes to another association?
What is a NRDS number? How do I find mine?
Becoming an Affiliate Member
Looking for a great way to get involved with FAAR? Become an affiliate member and start reaping the benefits today! Our Affiliate Membership entitles you to:
- Participate on FAAR Committees. From Education to Special Functions, you will have a lot of opportunities to get involved. See the FAAR Committees page for a description of all Committees.
- Access FAAR member rosters. By becoming an Affiliate, you will gain access to the password-protected areas of the FAAR website, including member rosters. Search for a member, find contact information, and more!
- Receive invitations to FAAR’s social events and educational seminars. Some social events include Casino Night, Golf Tournament, and Halloween Mixer. You can also take advantage of member pricing on FAAR’s education classes.
- Advertise in the FAARSide Newsletter. This publication is delivered to all FAAR members digitally three times a year. Choose between full-page, half-page, or quarter-page ads.
- Advertise in the FAAR Directory. The FAAR Directory is an annual publication that is delivered digitally to all members of the Association. Only affiliate members can advertise in this publication. FAAR affiliate members also receive a listing in this directory.
- Join our exclusive Affiliate Marketing Partners (AMP) program. Our AMPs are a special group of Affiliates who choose to sponsor FAAR’s social events, education classes, and more! AMPs receive increased marketing exposure to our REALTOR® members. AMPs are also exclusively listed on the Affiliate Marketing Partners Directory page.
If you have questions about becoming an Affiliate member or it’s benefits, call the FAAR headquarters at (540) 373-7711.
- For regards about Affiliate membership, speak with FAAR’s Membership Services Director Lori Hillard-Wehr.
- For details about publication services and dates, advertising and marketing opportunities, or becoming an Affiliate Marketing Partner, speak with FAAR’s Events and Sponsorships Director, Julie Carriger.
- For more information about our Committees, ask to speak with a Committee Chair or FAAR’s CEO Pat Breme.
Begin the process today!
Get started on your Affiliate Membership application today.