On Wednesday, January 30, a group of nearly 50 FAAR members packed a room at the Central Rappahannock Regional Library’s Howell Branch for an economic update with Rick Cobert, Business Development Administrator with the Stafford County Department of Economic Development and Tourism. Rick discussed what new businesses are coming, how many jobs the County has added and how he works hard to attract new prospects to the region on a regular basis. Want to learn more about what’s going in Stafford? Head over the their website for all kinds of great data!
- ProjectLINK Honors FAAR for Secret Santa Partnership
- Examples of How the Qualified Business Income Deduction Affects Realtors®
- FAAR Technology Committee’s Bright MLS Update with Vernon Jones, Regional Vice President
- Virginia Economic and Advocacy Summit Wrap Up
- Join us online for a Bright Update this Friday