NAR has just released its 2019 Profile of Home Buyers and Sellers. So why should you check it out? Because it’s chock full of great information like this….
- 20% of recent home buyers were veterans
- 29% of buyers primary reason for purchasing a home was the desire to own something of their own
- 83% of homes sold were single family
- There was a median of only 15 miles between the homes that recent buyers purchased and the home that they moved from
- 44% of buyers started their home search online
- 87% of buyers found their real estate agent to be a very useful source of information
- Home sellers cited that they sold their homes for a median of $60,000 more than they purchased it
Want more?? Access the highlights of the report for free or purchase the full report through the buttons below.