Are you selling a home that has a wheelchair ramp that the next owners don’t need or don’t want? Then the 516 Project wants to hear from you! They are accepting donations of metal or aluminum ramps and lifts in good condition to use on their service projects. Please note that they cannot accept wooden, permanent structures nor can they accept interior wheelchair lifts used for staircases. If you are interested in learning more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FAAR Louder Ep. 2: Commuters and Real Estate
- Advocacy, COVID-19, and your business
- NVAR releases April 1, 2020 Sales Contract Changes
- Bright MLS announces “Bright Steps Initiative” to support its subscribers and their clients during the Covid-19 outbreak
- NVAR releases coronavirus Sales Contract Addendum