- Allows Listing Agent, Listing Office, or One with Lockbox Owner Privileges to grant access to a lockbox that has been assigned to a property during a specific time frame.
- This can be used for providing non-SentriLock REALTOR users (i.e. REALTORS who don’t have SentriSmart access through their current MLS) with access to your listings.
- The time frame is setup by the Listing Agent/Listing Office/Lockbox Owner and can be for as little as 30 minutes or up to several days.
- Access can also be granted to Non-SentriLock/non-REALTOR users (i.e. Home Inspectors, Cleaning Services, etc…) as approved by the seller.
- This type of access requires the one granting the access (the Lockbox Owner) to enter the recipient’s email address into the program. This is then recorded and used in access reports.
- To use the SentriConnect app, the end user must download the app, create an account, and be granted access to the specific property by the Listing Agent or Listing Office.
- Showing Notifications are generated for SentriConnect access.
- SentriConnect access can be revoked at any time by the Listing Agent, Listing Office, or Lockbox Owner.
One Day Code
- Allows the Listing Agent, Listing Office, or One with Lockbox Owner Privileges to grant access to a lockbox that has been assigned to a property on a specific day.
- No time frame for that day is associated with the One Day Code.
- One Day Codes can be used to provide non-SentriLock REALTOR users (i.e. REALTORS who don’t have SentriSmart access through their current MLS) with access to your listings.
- The One Day Code expires 60 minutes after it is used.
- One Day Codes cannot be revoked.
- This type of access only requires the one granting the access (the Lockbox Owner) to enterminimal information into the app, which is then recorded and shows in the access reports.
How-To Use SentriConnect®
1) Launch the App Store
2) Search for SentriConnect®
3) Install the App
4) Launch the SentriConnect® App
5) Tap the “Create Account” Icon
6) Enter the required information and tap “Send Activation” button
7) Make sure to provide your Email & Phone Number to the listing agent so that they may grant you access.
8) After creating an account with the SentriConnect® application, open the Registration link sent to in your inbox.
9) Please check your SMS messages for an activation link to complete your registration and setup.
10) Open and log into the SentriConnect® application
11) Press the ENT button on the lockbox keypad that you want to open.
12) Enter your PIN into the application and tap the Open Lockbox button.
13) The lockbox will open and you will receive a message confirming your access.
How to Use SentriSmart® to Grant SentriConnect® Access
1) Launch SentriSmart®
2) Select the “Lockbox Tools” tab, then choose the lockbox you’d like to access.
3) Select “Grant SentriConnect”
4) Enter SentriConnect® User’s email address and identify the Start and End time.
5) After the information is entered, Select “Grant Access” and enter your PIN
6) You will receive a success message confirming that access was granted.
7) You may go to the “message” tab to review or revoke lockbox accesses