This year the Special Events Committee and the Board of Directors are excited to announce a return to the FAAR Expo! Mark your calendar for September 15th as we gather at the Fredericksburg Expo Center to learn, network, and have fun!
FAAR is thrilled to have Marki Lemons-Ryhal as our keynote speaker! Marki’s name may sound familiar to you as she is a renowned speaker in the field of real estate and marketing. Her innovative and engaging speaking style is sure to inform, entertain, and delight!
Check out these great classes Marki will be teaching at Expo:
- It’s Not You, It’s New! – Are you frustrated by technology and social media? You are not alone! As a 46-year-old social media speaker, Marki often wants to throw her phone, tablet, and computer out the window. How does one remain sane when every day there are updates to devices and apps? It’s not you, it’s new!
- Your Perfect Practice Morning for Sustainable Growth – Change your life one morning at a time by committing 60 minutes each morning to a LIFE of S.A.L.E.S. Reinforce your foundation for success by implementing five simple steps daily: Silence, Affirmations, Lead Generation, Exercise and Scripts.
- Is Real Estate Your One Thing? – What is one thing you can do today in real estate that would make everything else easier or unnecessary? It is time to stop doing nonproductive, busy stuff and focus on the one thing that can change your life and allow you to leave a LEGACY. You can predict your real estate success by being intentional and creating it.
Marki Lemons Ryhal is a licensed Managing Broker, REALTOR®, avid volunteer, Major Donor, and International Best Selling Author. In 2019, Marki was nominated as an RISMedia’s Real Estate Newsmaker and inducted into the REBAC Hall of Fame.
With 30 years of marketing experience, Marki has taught over 500,000 people (face-to-face and virtually) how to earn up to a 2682% return on their marketing dollars.
Big ideas packed into short talks.
Hear from local specialists! Speakers will cover a variety of topics in 5 minute increments about topics relevant to your business. The best part? FredTalks will be open to all attendees free of charge! Keep an eye out as we get closer to Expo to get speaker and topic announcements.
Become a better agent by networking on the tradeshow floor! Meet dozens of local vendors who can help you grow your business and better serve your clients.
Networking at Expo can help you:
- Build your network of industry specialists
- Learn about industry trends
- Grow your referral network
- Get your questions answered by industry specialists
- Increase your value as an agent
Currently, the events team and FAAR staff are keeping a close eye on all safety procedures, guidelines, and precautions in regards to COVID-19. To that end, Expo may look a little different this year.
- Booths may be further apart than usual
- Seating in the classroom may be socially distanced
- Meals will be boxed instead of an open buffet
- Masks may be required
- Current COVID procedures mandated by the state will be followed
At this time, we are excited to be bringing back the FAAR Expo in 2021. We are working to bring you a safe, educational, and fun event! If for any reason it is not safe to hold the expo in September, we will work with sponsors, speakers, and the expo center to move the event to the spring of 2022.