Do you love all the roundabouts popping up around our region? Maybe you hate them and dread driving into one? Well, make your voice heard on the potential for future projects like that! VDOT has completed a Rt. 1 corridor study which lays out potential projects and road improvements that Spotsylvania County could request for future rounds of transportation funding. The study looks at the Commonwealth Drive area in Massaponax down to the Caroline County line. Take a look and submit some comments!
- 2022 Board of Directors Election Results
- MBH CEO, Fred Westerlund receives national recognition with the October Search’s 2021 Leadership Award
- FAAR Endorses Phil Scott for Virginia House of Delegates
- Fredericksburg-Area Real Estate Market Continues to Normalize
- FAAR Endorses Candidates for Public Office