NAR has made several changes in the Code of Ethics requirement effective January 1, 2022, please note that currently Moseley and Moseley Flint DO NOT meet these requirements, but NAR does provide a free option. If your brokerage has a school, and you would like its Ethics class to be considered for approval, please fill out and return the linked application along with a copy of the class slides and materials.
Beginning January 1, 2022 – the start of the 7th cycle:
- Courses must include content on professional conduct, courtesies, business etiquette, and real-life scenarios.
- Only those courses and equivalencies provided by a local, state, or national REALTOR® association can satisfy the Code of Ethics training requirement. The Commitment to Excellence (C2EX) endorsement satisfies the requirement. Local associations may, however, partner with a third-party training provider to create a course that satisfies the requirement.
- Download a comprehensive implementation chart for these changes (PDF 128.79 KB)
- Please note that FAAR Academy and CE shop both offer Ethics courses that meet both NAR and DPOR guidelines.
FAAR accepts the following schools for the NAR Code of Ethics requirement:
- FAAR Academy (classroom and Zoom options)
- CE Shop (online only)
- NAR (Online only, does NOT count at DPOR) https://www.nar.realtor/about-nar/governing-documents/code-of-ethics/code-of-ethics-training
Please note effective January 1, 2022, Moseley is not an approved NAR Ethics provider.