Did you know there are lots of business opportunities when you get involved on a FAAR committee? Look at this list of ten benefits you get when when you work toward a common goal with other committee members! Take action, join a committee—the association is always at work for you!
1. Experience – Experience how FAAR works and the effort that goes into making the association successful!
2. Relationships/Networking – Joining a committee helps you build stronger relationships with other REALTORS and affiliates.
3. Brand Building – Build your brand by getting involved, it’s not about who you know anymore—it’s about who knows you!
4. Development – Committee participation leads to uncovering business insights you can utilize in your professional and personal development!
5. Leadership Opportunities – Through active participation on a committee, you will have the
opportunity to someday become a board member
6. Service – Contribute to the growth and future success of the organization
7. Pay it Forward – Give back to the industry by making a difference in committee involvement
8. A chance for people to see you in action – show people how great you are!
9. Community – FAAR is made up of a wonderful community of knowledgeable and helpful REALTORS® and affiliates
10. Insider Sneak Peaks! You’ll know what’s happening before everyone else!