The Fredericksburg Area Association of REALTORS® (FAAR) added Orange County to its jurisdiction. The County was previously assigned to Greater Piedmont REALTORS® (GPR). A majority of agents who live and/or work in Orange County are already members of FAAR and participate in the activities and services of the Association. The transfer made sense to GPR, who approached FAAR with the suggestion, and FAAR’s Board of Directors agreed. The National Association of REALTORS® assigns localities to associations, approved the move. FAAR welcomes Orange County to its footprint and to agents who may join FAAR. Agents who are already members of FAAR will appreciate the Association’s outreach to the locality. FAAR will establish relationships with the County government as it has with the jurisdictions already under its umbrella- the City of Fredericksburg, and the Counties of Spotsylvania, Stafford, King George and Caroline and the Colonial Beach area of Westmoreland.
- ProjectLINK Honors FAAR for Secret Santa Partnership
- Examples of How the Qualified Business Income Deduction Affects Realtors®
- FAAR Technology Committee’s Bright MLS Update with Vernon Jones, Regional Vice President
- Virginia Economic and Advocacy Summit Wrap Up
- Join us online for a Bright Update this Friday