Hello FAAR Members,
While the FAAR building remains closed, the office is open for business, virtually.
- Contact Lori or Barbra regarding new member applications, purchase of lockboxes, keys (app. not a key card), store purchases and transfers. Purchases have to be prepaid. Drive through pick-up is available by appointment only.
- FAAR now has the virtual meeting feature called ZOOM. Committee chairs can hold their meetings with ZOOM. Contact Lauren for instructions on how that can happen. The April Board of Directors meeting will be held via Zoom.
- Education classes are planned for after June 10 to be compliant with the Governor’s order. CE and PL classes will be offered in the classroom and via ZOOM. The May 21 Town Hall is still on. The event, a discussion of housing options for seniors, is planned as a virtual event. For education matters, contact Barbara Castillo.
- Lauren and MacKenzie are sending out resources that are helpful to members from NAR, VR and other important entities. Contact Lauren or MacKenzie regarding posts, Updates and the website, faarmembers.com.
- Contact Pat Breme for all other matters of concern
In the works-
Locked in with Kim– a virtual, 5 minute chat with FAAR affiliates, area elected officials and community leaders. Public Policy Director Kim McClellan is holding virtual interviews, from her home, on topics related to Doing business/life in a pandemic reality. Kim’s first interview is April 10. Look for Locked in with Kim in emails, social media and the website.
The Board of Directors are the policy makers of FAAR. They are looped in to all the information from our major vendors and NAR and VR. During these very challenging time, the Board continues to make decisions in the best interest of the association members.
A laugh, please…
We all need a bit of humor, so please send Lauren a photo or short video on what you are doing to keep busy while quarantined at home.
While we hear this comment every day, from all areas of business and community, its truth rings clear, We are in this together!
-Pat Breme, RCE, CIPS
Chief Executive Officer
Staff Contacts for Services
For questions regarding Membership or Lockboxes, contact
Lori Hillard-Wehr, Membership Services Director
For questions regarding Education or DPOR credits contact
Barbara Castillo, Professional Development Director
For questions regarding faarmembers.com or Zoom, contact
Lauren Zuza, Communications Director
For other issues or concerns, contact
Pat Breme, CEO
We appreciate your patience during this time and apologize for any inconvenience. Stay healthy, FAAR members!